Congratulation. You win / Click image below

Recent in Sports

VIDEO: Counsellor Lutterodt can’t see me nak*d without craving to bang me too – Rosemond Brown


At a point in time during their back and forth at the Radio station, angry Rosemond said “he is confused because he wants my a*s but he’s not getting it” referencing Mr George Lutterodt.


Poloo also revealed that the Counselor has worked his way to cancel some marriage arrangement of hers and for that matter, Mr Lutterodt, has been wanted on her list.

Dumping her anger on the controversial Counselor she even mentioned that George Lutterodt is not having his matrimonial ring on his finger because of his promiscuous life.


To buttress her claim, she said Counselor Lutterodt can’t even see her nak*d without stopping himself from having a taste of her sweetness just like Fred Amugie and her other men.
See more from the video below


VIDEO: Counsellor Lutterodt can’t see me nak*d without craving to bang me too – Rosemond Brown VIDEO: Counsellor Lutterodt can’t see me nak*d without craving to bang me too – Rosemond Brown Reviewed by anassnews on December 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.